Monday 21 April 2014

04/04/14 - Business Plan

Although an informative task, I felt this assessment was rather pointless. We were told to describe what each section of a business plan is, and relate this to how we may use it in the future. 

I found it interesting researching each area, finding examples of each on the internet. However, we had already been given a handout with what each section entailed, and I feel most people would mainly have copied this.

Relating each section to my future career was helpful, but also highly speculative. Without actually knowing what my career will be, or being in a certain situation, it was very hard to invent a situation in which I would have to use each section.

I feel it would have been more useful to link this assessment with the Dragon's Den day. This way I could have written a short business plan for our Treborth development ideas and got a real feel for what should have gone into each section.

No comments:

Post a Comment